- Lights and sounds: hop on, the fun is about to start! – Switch on the electric dashboard by using the START button or pressing the accelerator pedal, and you’ll be amazed!! In addition to switching on the LED light on the front lamp, your child will also be able to hear the engine roar, operate the horn and listen to pre-recorded tunes. Moreover, he or she can listen to their favourite music via a port for MP3 players (not included).
- Hours of carefree play guaranteed – A series of LED lights indicates how charged the battery is, so you can keep your child’s play under control. Moreover, a battery saver switches the vehicle off automatically after 3 minutes of inactivity.
- 2 forward gears and reverse gear – The gear stick offers two forward speeds (4 or 7 km/h) and reverse drive. The higher speed can be blocked until your child has grown accustomed to driving.
- Two-wheel drive with sculpted tread – High wheels with sculpted tread offer great traction for safe off-road travel, even on gravel and uneven terrain, for adventures without limits! A powerful two-wheel drive allows the off-road vehicle to tackle slopes of up to 10%. Maximum transportable weight: 40 kg.
- All the features of a true off-road vehicle – Just as good as a real quad! Bumpers, mud flaps, footrests and plenty of driving comfort due to a spacious seat and anti-slip handles.
- Battery and charger – The vehicle operates with a 12V/8Ah/100Wh battery. The battery can be recharged using a common household socket, either in or out of the vehicle. The vehicle comes equipped with the battery and battery charger. For optimal performance, make sure you charge the battery for at least 18 hours and for no more than 24 hours before first-time use.
Polaris Outlaw (12V)
The electric quad for children with lights and sounds, for exciting off-road adventures.
Polaris Outlaw 330W is always ready for new adventures… and what adventures! AlI-Italian quality and high-performing characteristics such as lights, sounds, tunes and a horn, for great fun from the age of 3. The Peg Perego electric quad operates with a 12 V/8Ah/100 Wh rechargeable battery.