- Remove the necessary hemispheres from the template by twisting them. Then connect the appropriate parts together to create planets. In the case of Saturn, the ring must be inserted between the two parts before snapping into place.
- Before you start painting, use the sandpaper included in the kit to gently sand the rough layer of the planets. The paint will apply much easier.
- Paint the planets in the colours of your choice.
- Insert the steel rods into the planets and then press them into the arms of the stand.
- Expose the model to artificial light or sunlight, then turn off the light and admire the solar system glowing in the dark.
- Self-assembly planetary system
Dimensions: 30 cm x 30 cm x 14 cm
Box dimensions: 22 cm x x 16.5 cm x 4.5 cm
The kit is intended for children over 8 years of age. The set has a CE certificate and complies with the EN 71 standard. It is packed in a cardboard box with scientific graphics, making it perfect for a gift.