- Lights and sounds: hop on, the fun is about to start! – Switch on the electric dashboard by using the START button or pressing the accelerator pedal, and you’ll be amazed!! In addition to switching on the LED light on the front lamp, your child will also be able to hear the engine roar, operate the horn and listen to pre-recorded tunes. Moreover, he or she can listen to their favourite music via a port for MP3 players (not included).
- Hours of carefree play guaranteed – A series of LED lights indicates how charged the battery is, so you can keep your child’s play under control. Moreover, a battery saver switches the vehicle off automatically after 3 minutes of inactivity.
- Accelerator and brake in a single pedal – When the pedal is pressed, the motorcycle travels at approximately 3 km/h. Releasing the pedal will automatically bring the motorcycle to a gentle stop.
- Two-wheel drive – This electric motorcycle travels just as easily on smooth surfaces such as concrete as on lawns, thanks to the two-wheel drive that grants more power and the ability to tackle slopes of up to 5%.
- Wide turning radius in tight spaces – With its wide turning radius, the Peg Perego motorcycle ensures endless fun at home and in small spaces. Maximum transportable weight: 15 kg.
- Comfort and safety – Having fun is even greater when it is completely safe. Boasting wheels with sculpted tread, comfortable footrests and 2 rear wheels, stability is guaranteed also when cornering.
- Battery rechargeable via jack – The motorcycle operates with a 6V/4.5Ah/25Wh battery and comes with a charger to charge it directly from the vehicle via a jack plug. The vehicle comes equipped with the battery and battery charger. For optimal performance, make sure you charge the battery for at least 18 hours and for no more than 24 hours before first-time use.
|6V/4.5Ah/25Wh sealed no-maintenance lead-acid battery, included in the package.
|Ideal for riding on smooth surfaces: asphalt, concrete and tiles.
|Anti-corrosion treated iron.. PP polypropylene.. PA polyamide.. High-density PEHD.
|69 cm x 44 cm x 47,5 cm – 27.25”x 17.50”x 18.75”
|66,5 cm x 38,5 cm x 29 cm
|Maximum transportable weight
|15 kg – 33 lbs
|Number of seats
|Speed in 1st gear