Little Learner’s Pack Part 3 is a 5-in-one pack featuring age appropriate and child friendly educational games and puzzles. In the pack you will find:
- “Animal Families & their Homes” to learn about different animals, their babies and homes.
- “Rhyming Words” to develop language skills by matching the puzzles of rhyming words.
- “What’s Different?” to develop children’s skills of visual discrimination and observation by finding the difference between two pictures.
- “Story Telling” to develop comprehensive skills in children by observing each card of the story, finding spatial relationship between them and then narrating the story on their own.
- “5 Jigsaw Puzzles” to develop eye-hand coordination, problem solving and gross motor skills. The pack also contains one comprehensive ‘Activity Guide’ with suggested activities and games to reinforce and strengthen the above concepts.
- Observation Skills
- Visual Discrimination
- Matching Skills
- Eye-hand Coordination
- Memory Skills
- Problem Solving
- Logical Thinking
Age Group: 3 years & up